Applying for a Permit
Permit applications are available at Town Hall outside the rear entrance, under Forms & Applications or, print from the links below:
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Subsurface Wastewater Permit Application
Completed Permit Applications and related materials may be submitted by;
Yarmouth Town Hall
c/o Code Enforcement
200 Main St.
Yarmouth, ME 04096
Wendy Simmons, Planning Admin
Subject: Permit Application Type – Property Address
Drop-off at Town Hall
There is a secure Drop Box in the rear parking lot of Town Hall, that may fit some oversized items. Please email us if you intend to drop off oversized items.
HOW TO PAY FOR A PERMIT
There are 2 ways to pay for a permit.
- CHECK - Mail a check with your permit application. If you submit your permit online and are mailing the check separately put the address and type of permit in the memo line of your check. Checks and applications should be placed in an envelope and can be dropped off in secure gray Drop Box in the rear parking lot of Town Hall. Checks should be made out to the Town of Yarmouth. Direct anything to Wendy Simmons.
- CREDIT CARD - Pay with a credit card over the phone. When applying for the permit provide a phone number where you can be reached. Someone from the Town will call you for your credit card number. Do not submit your credit card number in writing. It can only be taken verbally over the phone. There is a 2.65% service fee to use a credit card, minimum $3.00 service fee.