Yarmouth offers unrivaled assets in Southern Maine—including top-ranked schools, a vibrant, mixed-use Main Street village, a thriving arts community, two access points to I-295, a working waterfront and more than 600 acres of parks and preserves.
Our Economic Development staff is here to help local businesses thrive and attract new businesses that can serve our residents and visitors.
Whether you're looking to grow your local business, or considering relocating here, we can help you identify suitable sites, offer guidance on issues like financing and marketing, and help you navigate the regulatory procedures that might impact your project.
- Business Resources for COVID-19 Recovery
- Downtown Main Street Parking Study (Final)—March 2018
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Districts
- 2016 Market Analysis and Action Plan
- GPCOG Microloan program for small businesses and nonprofits
Available Commercial Development
New England Commercial Property Exchange