You can register to vote in Yarmouth at Town Hall, 200 Main Street, during regular business hours or at the polls on Election Day. Find more voter registration information from these links:
- Voter Registration Card Request Form - for voter registration drives
- Voter Registration Card Distribution Policy - for voter registration drives
- Revised Voter Registration Card PDF Format (revised 1/2020)
- Instructions for completing the Voter Registration Card
- Maine Voting Residence Fact Sheet
Find more absentee voting information for the State of Maine following this link or see quick links below to apply for absentees. Online applications can be made using the Maine Absentee Ballot Request Service
- For Uniformed Service & Overseas Voters (UOCAVA) online applications click here.
- Written applications can be mailed to Town Hall, at 200 Main St, Yarmouth, ME 04096
Town meeting is held the first Tuesday in June and local elections are held the second Tuesday in June concurrent with any State/Federal Elections.
State of Maine Elections & Voting Find out about upcoming State Elections, voter registration and online absentee ballot request services.
Maine voter information lookup service Find election related information based on your home address. This information includes the location of your voting place, the candidates that will appear on your ballot, and your elected officials and how to contact them.
Resources for Ranked-choice Voting (RCV)
Email Lisa Grant, Town Clerk, or call the Town office at 207-846-9036 or contact the State of Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections and Commissions.